RIB core values describe the conduct of RIB’s personnel in order to serve better the community and to focus on achieving its goals.
These core values are abridged as “PRIDE”.
• Professionalism: To consistently apply knowledge and skills effectively and completely, having regard for confidentiality, proficiency, positive attitude, exemplary conduct and impeccable appearance. To work cohesively and harmoniously with direction and purpose towards a common goal.
• Respect: To respect Leadership, institution and people we serve.
• Integrity & Accountability: To conduct ourselves with self-esteem, honesty, independence and high standards. To use a process that involves taking responsibility for, and being answerable to others, for actions or lack thereof.
• Dedication: To demonstrate the strength and fortitude to take appropriate actions in the face of adversity and the ability to endure any consequences that may follow.
• Enthusiasm: To enthusiastically devote ourselves to the mission of the Institution. To be committed to do our duties to the best of our abilities.
Emergency call/ Sharing crime related informations
Reporting domestic and/or gender based violence
Reporting dissatisfaction of RIB services
Isange One Stop Centre
Reporting child abuse
© 2020 Copyright. RIB, All Rights Reserved.